What if I told you that selling your house quickly and receiving the most amount of money you possible can is easy when you’re working with the right party?
Would you think it’s too good to be true?
I have good news and bad news…. Which one would you rather hear first?
Okay since you insist here is the good news first…
It is very possible when you’re working with the right party.
The bad news…
Before you even consider a fair offer on your house, you need be realistic with your expectations.
A lot of people say they want to sell their house fast but at the end of the day, they don’t know how much they want.
They also make the mistake of overvaluing their house due to thinking it’s worth more than it is.
Or they may make the mistake of undervaluing their house out without knowing what other houses in their area are selling for.
At the end of the day you’re only human.
Selling your house is a huge decision. There is a lot of emotion, stress, doubt uncertainty and more that comes along with your decision.
I totally get it…
What To Consider When Selling To An Investor
When you have a house you’re looking to sell quickly, no one wants to have a process that lingers on for months and months.
You may be looking to get the process over with due to a recent divorce, foreclosure, property tax issues, vacant property, you’re looking to downsize or you’re just a tired landlord.
There are multiple key benefits to selling to an investor like ourselves:
1. Fast Closing: As long as there are no title issues such as liens, taxes problems with the city, etc… We can typically close within 14-21 days or less since we typically use CASH for each transaction.
2. Never Pay Closing Costs: We take care of all closing costs. Depending on the purchase price of your property, closing costs can typically save you $1,500 – $3,000
3. You Deal Directly With The Buyer: Unlike a traditional real estate transaction with a realtor, all communication is done directly with us. You don’t have to deal with multiple buyers who may have long inspection periods and haggle you on price.
4. You Pay ZERO realtor commission: When you hire a realtor as a seller, you’re typically on the hook for a 5-6% commission fee on top of your closing costs, the repairs you need to make to the house and more.
5. We Buy As-Is: It doesn’t matter what condition your property is in, we will buy as is. No repairs are necessary, we take care of it all! You can also leave any unwanted items you don’t want and we will take care of it for you.
6. Sell When You’re Ready: As investors, we are all about convenience and we are extremely patient. Our goal is to make sure you’re happy at the end of the day and we work around your schedule to ensure that you’re satisfied.